Saturday, September 02, 2006

Two weeks into work at Owen Roe winery and I am cranky-tired. I love the people and the job is good, but I am so tired of being a grunting broken-backed minion...the kind of work I have to do reminds me of being twelve years old hauling watermelon in a blistered field on a 105 degree summer day and getting paid $4.35/ hour. Okay, I'm exaggerating and complaining, but I AM tired of so much menial manual labor.

On a completely different note, here is your list of new music to get:

1) Muse: Black Holes and Revelations
2) Eels: Live at Town Hall
3) David Bowie: The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

Do not question, simply prepare yourself for some diggable audio enlightenment. And now, it's smoky treat time, so I will leave you all now....

No comments:

Post a Comment