There have been many times recently when I intended to blog. Cars have been stolen, trips have been made, hearts have been stabbed...I just never got around to writing any of it down. And at this point you can give up the likelihood of my recounting any of it here. However, the frequency of my posting will hopefully pick up a bit. Transition is such a difficult place to be. My mind and heart are no longer in one place or one time. I am disconnected with nearly all aspects of the life that is going on around me and with the doings of my friends; I simply work to get things done, remind myself that I am happy, and struggle for...{[+]} Dreams have stepped down to make room for practicality, and that always sucks. California can be brutal place, especially in the rush and scorch of summer. And I want to go, but it rips the soul a little to think of it, and all the ideas have been crumbling just a bit too much. And now I am stuck once more with a broken car in a place it is not supposed to be, must be moved by Monday, and the bolts are all rusty and breaking...
Relief is too many miles from here---
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Posted by Darren Cools at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment