After all that has gone down since my last post I should have much to say...but sometimes things are too full for description; words defy the tortured fingertips and the sobriety of change sits heavy on the brain. So much...fighting an old truck towing a car much heavier than itself for 1500 miles...evening hilltops, old friends; familiar places and sensations, and new hope. And suddenly I am back in Southern California, once again for school, head still spinning from it all. Washed over as I always am by the beauty, the company, the sense of freedom, and the weight of the responsibility of living away from home. I stand, as I did years ago as a frightened and excited freshman, on a threshold; I am at a beginning, though I have barely gotten over the last ending...
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment