I fell asleep in my car today, looking at the California oak leaves swaying above my head through the open sunroof. It was a very uncomfortable position, but I was so tired...
Strange how moods go up and down...one minute you're happy, and the next you need a friend so terribly...
I don't belong here anymore. The school year has started and left me behind. All that was my world for four years is no longer mine. This is perhaps the first time since graduation that I have slowed down enough to realize that it is really over. Time now for new lives and new places...I'm scared.
My dad told me that a person cannot live life at deep level of intensity all the time. I wish I understood exactly what he meant, and I wonder whether he is right---I don't want him to be right.
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
Posted by Darren Cools at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment