Hey everyone! I am getting a lot of interest in a new order of Home School D shirts, and since I ripped mine I would like to make another order too. So here's the deal: I got screwed out of a LOT of money last time I made an order, so this time I am going to wait for every one who wants one to send me the money first, then I will make the order. I REALLY want to make this order, so everybody talk to all your friends and try to get as many people as you can to get one, because the I can't keep the cost as low as 15 bucks unless I get at least 10 shirts. If anyone wants to get a couple of extra too, there are always a few people that ask for them after the order has been made, and you would be sure to sell them. Anyways that's the deal; I hope enough of you want them to make this work!
Please send or give all money to Sara Derego at TAC, because she is on campus and easy to find and I don't have an address right now. All of you MUST call me or e-mail me about size, quantity, and when and whether you sent money for the shirts. I would like to wrap up the order in less than a month, so try to get your money out soon. I will keep a public tally on my blog so you all know what's going on and when the order will be placed. You can call me or e-mail me at:
Phone: 509-251-1968
E-mail: speeedshift@hotmail.com. Thanks guys, hope to hear from you!
Darren
Monday, August 16, 2004
Posted by Darren Cools at 11:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment