Monday, March 08, 2004

I'm afraid that most of my blogs have been a little preachy and very similar in message...but what the hell. I tend to be a little emotional, and often very confused. Still, life is infinitely interesting, if not a little painful. The other day was one of total wonder---you know, those days when everything you encounter is fascinating beyond words, and all your friends look at you funny and say: "cool...well, when you feel better come find me." Yeah.
I've noticed that people are never really satisfied, and that includes myself. Except maybe priests or certain married people; I guess just people who feel confidant that they are doing God's will explicitly. Most of us though have this trouble where we pursue all kinds of ideas and projects, many of which are very worthy of pursuit, yet there is a pervading dissatisfaction with everything. Ah well. We'll all get married or something like that someday, and then we'll be so overwhelmed with responsibility and problems to solve that we won't have time to think about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment