Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Junket. page 4

Well now that I have introduced the story and had a chance to better figure out how I want to do the artwork, I think in the future I will drop the 'Junket' title except at the beginning of chapters. Also, in classic comic fashion, I plan on only coloring the first frame of every page---though I may change my mind about this after I see how it looks. I think I will keep the background grey from now on as well for better overall consistency.

I am always interested in comments and critiques! Thanks for reading...

4 comments:

  1. awesome!! awaiting the next installment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed a couple of misspellings and other minor flaws. Guess that's what happens when you stay up 'til two AM working!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something about the road makes me think of Bill Pete...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can tell already that i'm going to be coming back more than once a week just to see if you put up a bonus page... :)

    ReplyDelete