Even though this was a three-day weekend, I have effectively run out of time to post a new comic page before I go to Michigan on Tuesday. While being late does cause me pain, I think it's a great opportunity for increasing suspense! If you don't all lose interest first...
However, take comfort in the fact that I have already written out the next five pages, and should be able to post several of them in quick succession when I return on Sunday. Maybe I'll learn to spell before posting them too! I also have plans of illustrating an official cover in the near future.
In the meantime I will be meeting lots of my wife's old friends (and a couple of exes) in a rusty Midwest city, and while they are all busy with wedding preparations I hope to borrow a bike and retreat for some solitary adventures on the 'streets' of Iggy Pop's hometown.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Posted by Darren Cools at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment