Sunday, December 09, 2007

I am tipsy-to-drunk and it's 12:30am and I am listening to Joy Electric. It has been a long time since I have been in this position and I love it. We just watched a Dutch film called Black Book. A WWII story full of deception and tragedy, it is absolutely amazing, you MUST see it, though make sure you have a mature audience (don't want to offend anyone). This is one of those times when you feel stupidly happy and you can't imagine ever going to bed---one more beer, one more smoke, maybe another movie, you know---then you are hit with the weight of a thousand bricks and you fall to your pillow (or someone else's floor) in bliss and contentment, not to rise until sometime in the Sunday PM...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:14 AM

    Joy Electric!?! I had completely forgotten about them since I wore out their cassette tape back in 1993. Definitely, positively, absolutely need to have that playing when we ride around in the 142.

    ReplyDelete