This might make me an incredible nerd, and perhaps even a bit of a narcissist, but I just created a blog devoted to Volvo 140s. I just have this unreasonable love for our car (the wagon), and will most likely be the owner of yet another one shortly. Hopefully I can post not only good stories and misadventures, but also some useful repair and technical information for those of us out there who own and/or love these cars; it can be pretty difficult to find much information at all about the 140, online or otherwise, so please comment and ask questions if you have any, I would like to turn the blog into an extensive resource. It should be fun, so check out the '140 bricks' link under 'glovebox' on this page. Oh, and if it works out and I get the '68 142 this weekend, you can count on an account of the build-up, from it's current $300 state to *daydream warning* a lightened, beautified, super-charged Euro-style race machine. Stay tuned...
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


you are an incredible nerd, it's adorable... I checked out the site and like it very very much and will drop in frequently.
ReplyDeletei have a new photo page up if your interested in taking a look...