European cars from the '70s with fake wood grain dashes are simply awesome. My '77 Rabbit and now our beloved '72 Volvo are fine examples of a unique kind of motoring. A small racing steering wheel, a tach and cool vintage wheels on a car that really doesn't go that fast...brilliant! Anyway, I believe I will soon be adding this '68 to my collection. I can't help it, God made me this way.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Posted by Darren Cools at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


They didn't start the fake wood till '72, so--wait, am I being a wet blanket? Sorry...
ReplyDeleteYOU are ALWAYS a WET BLANKET. Actually, I know there were no Volvos with fake wood (...) in '68, but it's the SPIRIT of the the thing, Charlie, the SPIRIT. By the by, get on the Bay Area craigslist and look at the 145 for sale. Just think, if you kept your wagon it could look like this!
ReplyDeleteThis vehicle would benefit nicely from a supercharger. or possibly a large v8. or both.
ReplyDeleteYeeeesssssss........
ReplyDelete