Since I started this blog back in February 2004, I have:
-Been a Liberal Arts student
-Farm babysitter
-Cross-country traveler
-Vineyard caretaker
-Taught a go-cart building class
-Entry-level graphic designer
-Built a 450hp 1965 Mustang, restored a 1963 AMC Rambler and a 1973 Yamaha 360, revived a 1989 Yamaha 600 and 1972 Ford truck, assembled a 1969 Chevy Nova, hot-rodded a 1972 Volvo wagon, and acquired a 1929 Ford Model A 2-door sedan (Think I like cars a bit..?).
-Worked as an auto shop supervisor
-Traveled to Peru
-Been an entry-level wine-maker
And so many more things I can't even remember them...seems as if I have been looking for a niche, but been to restless and hungry for all that life has to offer to feel calm and settled anywhere. But the times they are a' changin', and I have AMH in my life now; everything else fades in glow of her soul...
(The guy sitting next to me in the coffee shop is from the local Quaker university, and he is currently telling his friend that there is "not a girl out there for him, there is a WIFE. This is a whole new typographical reference," he insists. Now he is trying to explain how Christ did not trust anyone, especially not his disciples. Poor boy. He's trying).
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Posted by Darren Cools at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment