We spent the weekend in San Luis Obispo, eating good food, quaffing good drink, and enjoying good company. On the way home Aaron coaxed me to go wine tasting at a winery for the first time ever---it didn't take much coaxing. Strangely though, for all its beauty and weather and culture, California unexpectedly feels foreign to me. This happens every now and then, I think most likely because I am not really from here. No matter where I go in the end, I know that California will remain glorious in my memory...On Sunday morning we woke up to pouring rain, which to be honest, I thought was really cool...but everyone else spent the afternoon complaining about it. Oh well, to each his own. I think I must be biding my time...I may know what I am waiting for, but I'm not sure...
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment