I have been keeping a writing book near at hand, something like a journal of this trip, but not really; more like a collection of thoughts as they speed by, with no attempt to record everything that has happened. There are so many details. Everything is completely new, creating a sort of numbness for the time being; if I wrote it all down, every day that has passed could fill the space of a short story. But internet time is very limeted, so I will have to recount most of it later. I will only tease you for now by saying that I have played with human skulls, walked in 1000-year-old ruins, been pulled over by the police in an illegal taxi, drunk much Peruvian whisky, visited a snail farmer, and tore up a Salsa dance floor to a live band from Cuba.
More later...
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Posted by Darren Cools at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment