For the first time ever I deleted a post. I was insanely pissed about something that had happened, but I am begining to recover, and I decided to try to be moderate. I hope those of you who read it are not too concerned...all things get resolved eventually...
But being that I am still smarting, I do have a bitter little thought for today: We've all been tricked. Hollywood and others paint pretty little pictures of life where people are humble and things work out; but they base everything on a false principle: the principle that deep down everyone is a nice person. Therefore given time, they give in, apologize, etc. Sadly this just isn't so (like everything esle except real life); because people really don't change. They just don't. And I'll be damned if I get run over one more time.
Monday, September 05, 2005
Posted by Darren Cools at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment