A cold shower relieves the heat of the day and reunites my body with my mind for the first time in days. I seem to be living in some sort of wind-swept dream world and I don't know if it's a good dream or a nightmare. Faces, names, duties, hopes, disappointments and fatigue pass by in high speed and the only thing grounding me is a fleeting moment of carelessness and a smoldering cigarette. For some reason I suddenly gave up on life making sense and feel as if I am laughing foolishly at the foot of the Cross. I am out of my head and all that is left is a lonely apartment and traces of indie music drifting through a foggy brain. But I seem to happy for now, so thank you Lord for that.
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment