Thursday, September 09, 2004

It's 5:03 in the morning and I'll sitting here blogging. BLOGGING of all things. Why don't I just go to bed? I don't normally have an addictive personality, but somehow I must blog. (Sigh) I am such F**king perfectionist. Never content with 'almost', or 'good enough' unless I am so stupidly tired that I'm not able to care anymore...I even dreamed about perfection last night!

But I ramble...(That's what I get for staying up late)

An observation: if the world around you is too disordered, you begin to develop disorder in yourself no matter how hard you try; and this applies to environment, but also to the people you spend time with. However, too strict of order becomes strangling and disorder grows as a reaction to the sterility and inhumanities. So as with most things, there must be moderation, drifting on one side or the other depending on personality...As for myself, I am losing my mind where I am at; I don't handle chaos very well...God? Is this a test?

And now, to the sweetness of the cables/electronics/screws/dog hair-strewn floor and crusty blanket that I call my bed; Sleep take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment