Okay, this is my first in-flight blog. I am doing about 85 somewhere in the mountains of Montana listening to mp3s from my laptop (which is in my lap at the moment) on the descreetly wired amp/sub setup in my dad's car, headed for the Dowell/Shoen wedding and NYC after that. The trees and sky are beautiful. I have never undertaken a trip of this magnitude before, and I get the feeling that I will be a bit different when it's all over; this something I have looked forward to for the better part of six years (travelling the states, that is). It's raining all of a sudden.
Mother Earth calls my name: she wants me to notice her beauty, to appreciate her loveliness. The hills are broad-shouldered and strong, the river is placid. Clouds crown each other above the trees; the sun comes out again.
Saturday, July 10, 2004
Posted by Darren Cools at 6:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment