It has been a little while since I have posted. Getting all packed up and heading North for a house-sitting job and some giant tractor painting. I feel very strange. I drove all night in Daddy's '65 Mustang, thinking about my graduation, my girlfriend, and the exhilaration I always feel when I am on the road again. The night was very black, and the road was long...nestled in my driver's seat cocoon, surrounded by a myriad of my belongings, I realized just how alone and free I actually was. I have never been this unbounded and anchorless. Yet I am happier than I have been in ages. I am looking at life with new hope, new determination, new joy. I have hopes and dreams, I am beginning to regain love and charity. This life can be very beautiful, and I thank God that I was given the grace to finish school, and especially for the present; the awesome, crazy present.
Wednesday, May 19, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment