So, here I am, stumbling back to the dorm at 2:15am on a Saturday night (or Sunday morning if you prefer, but that's rather depressing); yes stumbling, but not from alcohol...I haven't had a drop tonight---I'm sick, ever so sick, and I don't know why, [I throw up twice before I get to the door]. Maybe it's from all the recent emotional trauma concerning things I don't really want think about, or maybe I'm just tired. The funny thing is, I realize fully that I am not in control of these goings-on. I prayed my rosary fervently and begged God to guide my faltering feet, and he did! And now I am reeling like a 5-year-old on a merry-go-round whose big brother has spun him too fast...much too fast. Happy? I think so. Scared? Perhaps. Confused? Most certainly. But all that matters in the end is that I know God loves me and all this insanity is part of His wise plan. So remember: when you think you know what you want and that you have it all figured out, be wary---God likes to remind us who is really in control. God Bless.
Sunday, February 15, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment