Thursday, February 19, 2004

I just finished theology class in which I read Emma under the table for most of it and felt bad for not paying attention for the rest. Why do I do these things?

I am a man of constant turmoil. My mind is more changeable than a woman's As I have said in recent blogs, the theme of my life right now is TRUST. But I keep on asking myself when should I let the old familiar instincts kick in? Or should I ever? In Danny's beautiful words, life is like a big road trip, and part of traveling is not knowing what is next and adapting yourself to the next set of circumstances. So why am I still so damn worked up? Rich was right. When I get frustrated, I get critical of everything.

Life
Love
Sin
Contentment
Anger
Confidence
Sorrow
Fear

And now, prayer. And above all, prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment